geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Should keystore gbean be moved to security from console?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:15:44 GMT

I think that depends upon how much you want to move into the security
module?  If it is just the GBean, then I think that's probably a good
move.  However, I suspect that the management portlet itself would have
to remain in the console application until we get a more dynamic portal
server that is included in G rather than just the console application
itself.

Ideally, I think it would be great if we could include all of the
management capabilities (including the portlets) with the specific
component they manage such that the management capability is available
only if the component itself is included in the configuration.

-Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net