geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration articles
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:37:18 GMT
Hi All,
I created a section in confluence to group all the migration documents.
   I have to insist, confluence is way more user friendly than the
Apache wiki, the the final look of the articles is better and the time
for formating is not even half compared to wiki.

With that said, enough of wiki vs. confluence, and back to the migration
articles, so far there are just two finished docs but the wish list is
up to seven now. Here is the link to the migration section.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migrating+to+Apache+Geronimo

I would like to add a link in the Apache wiki, in the documentation
section, to this articles. Adding this link will make the search for
migration docs easier. What you guys think!?