geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: More port conflicts
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:13:33 GMT
com> <434C77BE.8080409@earthlink.net> <8EC88717-8587-47D7-AE67-3D2FD2D438B2@iq80.com>

I don't have a good pulse on the "majority of users" but I would suggest we
switch to Tomcat as the default (Jetty has probably had most of its bugs worked
out by now) and update the Welcome page with instructions on how to switch (or
point them to the Release notes) and we focus on resolving this issue in the
installer for 1.0?

- Matt