geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: rid of all ns prefixes]
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:04:45 GMT

David Jencks wrote:
> I'd have the issue say that the eclipse stuff should pre-convert the
> plans using SchemaConversionUtils.  We'll find out soon enough what
> needs to change :-)  Is there an easy to find point in the eclipse
> stuff where you know what kind of plan it is and want to convert it?
Well when importing a J2EE app or module into WTP a new
"project/component" is always created for every module in that
application and so I'll know every module type and thus should
automatically know the j2ee plan type during the import.  This import
operation is extendable and I'll be able to do this conversion then for
every module.  (With nested plans, it may be a little tricker, will have
to put some thought into that...)

View raw message