geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applications migration
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:10:20 GMT

David Jencks wrote:

> I think we should discuss if we want to move to confluence as our wiki
I think the move to confluence is an excellent idea and we should
definitely start discussing this. Looking at the current wiki, I think
there is a lot of great but unorganized information.  Since M5 has now
been released we expect and enormous growth in "users" and so I think we
are are now at a point where it would be good to start focusing on the
organization and presentation of the wiki and the move to confluence
would be a good starting point to be able to do so.

Sachin.