geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Generic Logo Contest Guidelines
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 16:54:36 GMT
I see Dain's point and I think that we do need to clarify if the PRC's
guidelines are suggestions or hard rules that they have been empowered
by the corporation to enforce.  We need to clarify this because it seems
that the community really likes the contentious logo; they are aware of
other's opinions and still they cling to their choice.

If these guidelines are suggestions then let's move on and install our
new, butt ugly, logo.  ;)  The community mandate is clear.  If these
guidelines are hard rules that the PRC has been empowered by the
corporation to enforce, then more discussion needs to be take place.

We are at a fork in the road and we, the community, need to clearly
understand what the situation is.

Regards,
Alan