geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging Geronimo inside Eclipse
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:29:32 GMT

anita kulshreshtha wrote:

> The problem is that by following the instructions one
> could end up without any apps in the config-store.
> The   server startup instructions also need to be
> updated to reflect M5. I am going to add the following
> :
> 1. one must import the whole project into the
> workspace.

By whole project do you mean import each of the geronimo projects into
the workspace? If so, I wouldn't say this is a "must".  You can import
as much as you want or as little as you want.  As long as one of the
projects is the assembly project, the user should be ok.  The number of
projects you import has no bearing on how or what the server starts.

Sachin.