geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: partial revert on schema versioning changes??
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:05:52 GMT

> XMLBeans solves this problem with a configuration file that lets you
> map namespaces to packages.  An example:

Ok.  I think I should be able to react.  EMF allows you to do the same.
This particular plugin is created 100% on the fly during the build, just
need to figure out if I'll still be able to do this or not.  It may take
a couple of hours, but I think I should hopefully be ok, without even
having to create a seperate branch (hopefully)

Thanks.

Sachin.