geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Giving back: gbuild.org
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:33:38 GMT
You beat me to it :)

Big huge thanks to Charriot Solutions for deciding to offer up three
more boxes complete with hosting!  Very awesome!

We've got them hostnames, but they still need more to be setup to
hook into the LDAP on stan.  Jeff has LDAP setup on stan so, we
getting close to tying all these guys together.

-David