geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generic Logo Contest Guidelines
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 16:02:23 GMT
thinking about this a bit more - I may have misunderstood - yes, we
are able to create our own guidelines for the contest, as long as
they include what the PRC has asked.

The PRC isn't being draconian IMO - they just want to ensure a
certain standard for projects, as what we projects do reflects on the
larger ASF...

geir

geirm@apache.org