geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 JIRAs
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:57:57 GMT

On Oct 26, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm going through the open JIRAs to see what is a 1.0 requirement
> and what is a future feature.  For example, the likelyhood of
> getting the TriFork ORB done before 1.0 is probably not likely (but
> would be nice).
>
> Anyone have suggestions on how to communicate this?  I was going to
> send out a list of the JIRAs and my take on what we need to get
> done for 1.0 in a note to the Dev List before changing anything in
> JIRA.  Does that sound like a good way to start ?

Yes, but I worry that its a lot of work for you.  An alternative (for
which I suggest we get feedback) is change what you think should be
post 1.0 and since we get the JIRA change stream here, we can watch
and complain^H^H^H^H^H^H discuss the specific ones for which we
disagree...

geir

geirm@apache.org