geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Debugging Geronimo inside Eclipse
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:38:49 GMT
I think the DebugConsole is predeployed but not started for the Jetty
version.  The plan for it still has the generic web namespace so it
should be easy to deploy to a running tomcat configuration: the plan
should be included in the zip distribution.

If it's not obvious what I'm talking about please ask more questions :-)

thanks
david jencks