geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: JIRA resolved issue cleanup
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:50:10 GMT
On Oct 31, 2005, at 11:25 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> I've been browsing JIRA this morning and noticed that we have 106
> resolved and not closed issues.  Some of these issues are even
> assigned to me, and I thought I had closed them.
>
> Can everyone talk a moment to close the issues assigned to them
> that are in the resolved state?

Here is a link to the resolved issues by Assignee:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
mode=hide&requestId=12310362

It looks like the biggest users of "resolved" are Aaron, David
Jencks, and Geir, but other users of resolved are Alan, Davanum,
David Blevins, Greg Wilkins, Jason Dillon, Jeff, Jeremy, Sachin, and
Srianth.

I'll handle all of the unassigned ones.

-dain