geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Lets change maven repo location from geronimo to org.apache.geronimo
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 05:04:51 GMT
IIUC the currently recommended-by-maven location for the geronimo
artifacts in a maven repo would be org.apache.geronimo/jars/.... rather
than geronimo/jars/...

I think we should make this change before 1.0 goes out.

In a related issue, the packaging plugin stores the built
configurations in the maven repo, and as a consequence the configID
uris are of the form

geronimo/cars/j2ee-server-1.0-SNAPSHOT.car

just like a dependency uri.  Getting these fixed to

org.apache.geronimo/cars/j2ee-server-1.0-SNAPSHOT.car before they are
widely used would be a good think IMO.

Comments?

thanks
david jencks