geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki reorganization proposal
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:41:52 GMT
Don't let us stand in your way...  looks good to me...

My only comment after a quick read through is to put the stuff to
help people get started right at the top.  Sorta like when you get a
camera or something it has a 1 page "Instructions for the Impatient"
or something.  I'd also rather see project overview be the website.

I first thought about two groupings - user/admin and developer, but
it's not really clear how things would fall - ex, does app migration
go to user or dev?

Anyway, soemthing like

  Installation
  Administration
  Hints and Tips

   Architecture
   Dev

I think what you have for each bucket is great, btw...

Nice.

geir

geirm@apache.org