geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject What do we do about fixable problems in M5?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 03:24:04 GMT
Stefan Schmidt has found our first configuration problem in M5, namely
that the listener name in the ejb builder in config.tomcat.xml points
half to tomcat and half to jetty.  This is easy to fix by hand (change
JettyWebContainer to TomcatWebContainer).  However I doubt we want to
rerelease M5 to fix this.  What do we want to do about issues like
this?  One possibility is to have an "errata" page clearly linked from
the download page.  There must be some other possibilities, any ideas?

thanks
david jencks