geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mariswaran B <mariswa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Buidl Errors in Geronimo Build
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:46:23 GMT

Greetings !

While trying to build Geronimo I received the following errors.

Attempting to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-rc5.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-rc5.jar.

Attempting to download geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc6.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc6.jar.

On checking the following URL I found that these jars are of SNAPSHOT version but referenced
incorrectly in  geronimo/etc/project.properties and  geronimo/openejb/etc/project.properties

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/geronimo-spec/jars/.

After modifying the below entries in /etc/project.properties build was successfull.

geronimo_spec_j2ee_jacc_version=1.0-rc5-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_javamail_version=1.3.1-rc6-SNAPSHOT

Also fixed the geronimo/openejb/etc/project.properties

Is this issue already being addressed ?

Regards,

Mariswaran