geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Combine common code in jetty and tomcat module builders?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:11:14 GMT
  Good idea. As discussed with Jeff offline I have
been working on G-1035. I have made changes to the
existing TomcatModuleBuilder to make it almost
identical to JettyModuleBuilder except for the very
small container specific part. Please let me know if
you would like me to submit this at this stage.

Thanks
Anita

http://farechase.yahoo.com