geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [Daytrader] Converting to Maven 2
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:47:25 GMT

Sure. I've been careful not to break the Maven 1 build. Also, m1 and m2 can
coexist pacifically so there shouldn't be problems. The only issue is
supporting both builds over time which is a bit tiresome. I'd suggest
switching to a pure Maven 2 build whenever possible (maybe when Geronimo
switches to Maven 2).

> If
> that is the case then I say let's move forward with the migration.

Great. How do you want to proceed?

> Others?

I think you meant to reply to everyone, so I'm cc-ing the Geronimo list...
:-)

Thanks
-Vincent