geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Debugging Geronimo inside Eclipse
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:12:47 GMT
--- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think the DebugConsole is predeployed but not
> started for the Jetty
> version.  The plan for it still has the generic web
> namespace so it
> should be easy to deploy to a running tomcat
> configuration: the plan
> should be included in the zip distribution

The problem is that by following the instructions one
could end up without any apps in the config-store.
The   server startup instructions also need to be
updated to reflect M5. I am going to add the following
:
1. one must import the whole project into the
workspace.
2. The server should be started without specifying any
configurations in the argument.
3. Add a screenshot of the running server in default
mode, i.e. Jetty and Tomcat both :-)

> If it's not obvious what I'm talking about please
> ask more questions :-)

    Enjoy the party!

thanks
Anita