geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [result] Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:04:08 GMT
I know it's only been about 15 hours for this vote, but we have Alan
itching to get it in the sandbox, and +1 votes from

geir, matt, sachin, dims, jeff, bruce, david j, hiram, alan and john

and no complaints or even concerns voiced about putting in sandbox as
far as I can tell, so I think Alan should go ahead.

If someone has a serious problem, we can always back it out.  Speak
now if this is a problem for anyone.

geir

geirm@apache.org