geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo WIKI Solaris Zone [was: Confluence - again ]
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:09:39 GMT
On Oct 12, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> So it looks like step one it to establish the Geronimo zone.
>
> Geir can you ask infrastructure to create the Geronimo zone, and
> once they are done, you will need to create an account for me.
>
> Also do any other committers want to help set this up (my unix
> skills are weak).

Definitely.  As before, I'm willing to do what it takes to make this
happen.

We had a short list of people who were willing to spend time on this
when we voted on it the first time.  I think we even voted a second
time, IIRC, which is just strange :)  Though I think we had more
people than hardware then, so it was pretty much a no-go.

Can't wait to dig into our zone.

-David