geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCCL in doStart
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:34:21 GMT
here's a log snippet from my GBean's doStart:

14:31:15,843 INFO  [AxisHTTPBean] TCCL :sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@53ba3d
14:31:15,843 INFO  [AxisHTTPBean] GBean ClassLoader:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=org/apache/axis2]

Please note that i don't have the addAttribute with "classLoader" in
my GBEAN_INFO like all the other gbeans. (since i did not know how to
create the GBean programatically with a class loader and load it into
the kernel in my junit test case)

thanks,
dims