geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject A Simple Plan
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:17:43 GMT
Hi Team,

I'd like to programatically instantiate a kernel and deploy a plan
having a simple gbean (say the example1/MyGBean in the example on the
wiki)

- What's the absolute minimum set of jars needed? (Geronimo
jars+dependency jars)
- Where's the template for a simple, minimal plan?
(spring-assembly\target\geronimo\doc\plan\system-plan.xml)?

Anyone done this before? (FYI, dblevins already pointed me to several
resources ([1] [2] [3]) that will help come up with a stripped down
geronimo with Axis stuff. Thanks, David.)

thanks,
dims

[1] - http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/trunk/modules/jetty/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/jetty/ContainerTest.java?rev=234156&view=markup
[2] - http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/trunk/modules/axis/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/axis/AxisWebServiceContainerTest.java?rev=164051&view=markup
[3] - http://cvs.openejb.org/viewrep/openejb/openejb/modules/core/src/test/org/openejb/server/axis/WSContainerTest.java?r=1.10

PS: Anyone seen the movie "A Simple Plan"? :)