geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence - again (was Re: Applications migration)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:57:31 GMT
David,
"This is the compromise we reached"...Can you please send me the
message id's of the messages in question? I don't remember seeing this
on the infra mailing list.

Dain,
If you are bent on using confluence, can you please spearhead an
effort to set one up on our solaris zones. that way at least it would
be under ASF infra and all of us would do the lifting needed to
administer the thing w/o burdening the Infra folks.

thanks,
dims