geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Nyhus Christensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Page for Samples
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:33:48 GMT
On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 08:22 -0400, Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> Claus Nyhus Christensen wrote:
>

> > I have added Adventure Builder to the list (Adventure Builder is the
> > J2EE 1.4 Blueprints application from Sun). I have this application
> > running on Trifork T4 and JBoss, so we (Trifork) will make sure it runs
> > on Geronimo as well.
>
> +1 Thanks!!
>
> One question... If there are unique setup/config instructions or other
> unique info for geronimo, will you provide these on the wiki or the
> adventurebuilder.dev.java.net page?  Just wondering if an intermediate
> page is needed on the wiki.

I have not given that any thought yet. I figure that besides the
documentation page in the wiki, the setup will contain a Geronimo
specific deployment descriptor, and an Ant file for making the
installation easy. I will figure out where to place these when I am done
making them :)

Cheers
Claus

--
Claus Nyhus Christensen
Software Engineer

Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000 Ã…rhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8732 8787 / http://www.trifork.com