geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Nyhus Christensen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Page for Samples
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:06:15 GMT
On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 10:53 -0400, Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> I've taken an initial stab at creating the wiki pages for the Geronimo
> Samples.  The main page contains a list of samples that we have
> previously identified as being pertinent to Geronimo.  Also, have
> created a template that can be used as a guide for creating the
> individual sample wiki pages...
>
> http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Samples+for+Apache+Geronimo
>
> Feel free to add to the list or provide content for an individual
> sample..  Also, take a peek at the Sample Template (near the bottom of
> the page) and provide feedback..

Hi

I have added Adventure Builder to the list (Adventure Builder is the
J2EE 1.4 Blueprints application from Sun). I have this application
running on Trifork T4 and JBoss, so we (Trifork) will make sure it runs
on Geronimo as well.

Cheers
Claus

--
Claus Nyhus Christensen
Software Engineer

Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000 Ã…rhus C, Denmark
Phone: +45 8732 8787 / http://www.trifork.com