geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Daytrader] Developers/contributors of the daytrader app?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:27:19 GMT
I'm not sure if that is the right answer for something that was
contributed in a bulk drop by IBM.

We've had problems when individuals that worked on a contribution
before it was contributed were named in the code or in places like
this.  It's darn confusing, especially when someone wants to figure
out who wrote something, and won't be able to find an ICLA for those
individuals....

geir

geirm@apache.org