geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence - again (was Re: Applications migration)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 03:18:13 GMT
What compromise are you talking about?  Please forward some info.
I'm on infra and don't recall this.

My email got all out of whack because of that server move...  are we
talking about setting up Conflluence here?  Or using it elswhere?

On the idea of using foreign infrastructure, I think this is a bad
idea for this project.  The Apache Board takes a dim view of this,
and I can think of a bunch of reasons why we don't want to do this.

On setting up here in a Solaris Zone here and running Confluence, I
think that's better, but I have doubts that people will be happy with
us running proprietary software here.  I'll see what infra thinks
(unless someone already knows...)

geir

geirm@apache.org