Well, I've accepted all along that I have more things I want to get in than most people.  I don't think there's widespread agreement to hold the branch until I'm done.  At some point it will go into a real freeze mode and then I'll stop wherever I am.  :)

Still, there are 78 JIRAs marked for M5, so someone ought to go through those and decide which should be put off until M6.

Aaron