OK.  I still have stuff I want to get in, but I can add it to both M5 and HEAD.

In the future, could we drop "QA"?  You know, make it just the "1.0-M6" branch.  Again, more important once we have release we're committed to maintain instead of replace, but I think the "QA" in the name contributes to the confusion over whether it should be deleted or not after the target release.

Finally, is there a matching OpenEJB branch?  If so, does the M5 Geronimo branch check it out for the "m:co" target?

Thanks,
    Aaron

Jeff's been traveling around the world speaking, so I'm helping him
out with the creating the M5 copy (cvs term: "branch").

Here is the command for those interested:

svn copy https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/branches/1.0-M5-QA

-David