geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <>
Subject Installing tools (was Re: Mavenizing tools update...)
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:26:47 GMT
On 9/9/05, Sachin Patel <> wrote:
> Ok. submitted the patch for #9.  Once you invoke the command mentioned
> below then cd into the "assembly" project and invoke "maven".  This will
> generate in ./target.  You can then
> extract this over your eclipse image.  (I have yet to launch eclipse
> with with the extracted zip, so you'll be the first to try :)

Thanks, I got it to build. I just edited the UI's properties file to
use Linux SWT.

Apologies if this doesn't belong here in the dev list - should this
topic go to the user list?

I created a new Eclipse 3.1 Linux/GTK installation, Webtools I20050909
and its dependencies listed at:
. Then I unzipped the generated Geronimo server adapter.

When I start Eclipse and then use New/Server, only various Tomcat
folders are listed in the "Apache". How can I tell WTP about the
Geronimo code? In the WTP 0.7 "all in one" bundle, Geronimo was
present in "Apache" along with some other appservers in the "Generic"

View raw message