geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <mpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mavenizing tools update...
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 01:34:17 GMT
> I still need to clean things up, lots of duplicate info that can be
> pushed up into a parent POM.  Still need a top level maven.xml.  (Need
> to figure out the whole mutiproject enablement).  But with this patch
> everything should build and you can also creates a zip distribution.

Hi, I'm trying out a fresh checkout. I would like to build. What's the
correct sequence of steps?

I tried maven in org.apache.geronimo.core but it couldn't find
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model-1.0.jar. I tried maven in
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model built it "builds successfully"
and produces nothing.