geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error locating GBean for JettyRequestLog
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:35:56 GMT
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Joe Bohn wrote:
> On that topic Aaron ... what were your thoughts about my proposal for
> this on 9/9?
>
> Is this in line with your thoughts?

	Generally speaking it looked good.  I need to look at exactly
what's in the current log helper class, and I'm not sure we want to
include as many criteria as you had (specifically I noticed auth user,
which may not be generally available).  But I think we're thinking in the
same direction.

Aaron

> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>
> >	I'll also try to migrate the request log features into the
> >management API soon so that we don't need to keep maintaining these fixed
> >name references and so we can support Tomcat as well.
> >
> >Aaron
> >
> >On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Joe Bohn wrote:
> >

> >>Never mind  :-[    It turns out that it was the original constant file
> >>and somehow I didn't get everything rebuilt.   I'll create a JIRA and
> >>add the patch.

GBean