geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Longevity
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:56:00 GMT
	It may be the console.  For example, the console creates a lot of
proxies and doesn't close/release them -- I'm not sure whether that would
cause a memory leak, though I hope not.  I guess we need to try the test
with some kind of JVM instrumentation going so we can see what's filling
up the heap.

Aaron