geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M5 Cut proposal date
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:04:47 GMT
	What is the point of the "frozen list"?  At this point, it doesn't
appear to have stopped development of things that aren't on the list.

	Maybe we should make the branch like Friday, so any code not on
the list has to go into HEAD, and just have a longer closing period to
resolve the list items.  There is a lot on the list, so that would mean a
lot of merges to HEAD, but unless everyone is willing to hold off on
non-list items, I'm not sure we're actually moving toward greater
stability in the mean time.

	I'll take another look at the list items and try to pick out my
"must haves", but it'll probably be late tomorrow or Thursday.  I'd really
like to get a lot of the issues looked at, since I think they could be
easily closed or evaluated and deferred, so it would be great if people
would take a quick pass through the open M5 items.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10220&fixfor=12310168

Thanks,
	Aaron