geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Monday Checkpoint re M5 Cut (Was Re: [VOTE]Re: M5 Cut proposal date)
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:03:12 GMT
The count was :

9/9 : Jacek, Joe (non committer), Bruce, Geir, Dain, David B, Jeff
9/16 : Alan, Gianny,

with David J then suggesting on friday (9/9) that given the state of
things, we wait until monday (today, 9/12) and re-evaluate.

It seems like we're making great progress, but still not there yet as
of now - we need to fix the regressions so we don't have to fix the
code in two places (which is probably what bit us from M4).

Maybe your 9/16 will be it after all :)

geir

geirm@apache.org