geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDEA block cipher inclusion via the "bouncy castle" JCE provider
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:34:11 GMT
Is there any chance you can just take what you have, and donate that
and keep working on it here?

We could have spent the last month working together, you doing the
work that you wanted to do, and us reading the code, asking
questions, etc.  We promise we won't get in your way too much :)

geir

geirm@apache.org