geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Delete branches/v1_0_M4-QA
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:50:30 GMT
I do.

The code should be considered to be in the /branch, and the tag is
just a marker to a point on that branch.

I never understand why there's confusion.  For other projects, I've
kept separate checked out branches, and never ran aground.  Maybe the
trick is to avoid checking them out?

If that's unavoidable, maybe re-arrange SVN?  The following doesn't
*quite* work, but it's a start for discussion...

geronimo/
     branches/
     tags/
     projects/