geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: More Build Questions?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:15:20 GMT
On Sep 20, 2005, at 6:42 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> The error about RequestLog can be ignored.  I put in a fix for the
> symptom last night, but the underlying problem is that we're trying
> to make too many attributes manageable.  Still, the only effect is
> that message, it doens't actually prevent anything from working.

I don't think the problem is we're trying to make too many attributes
manageable.  I think the problem is when we discover an attribute
that we cannot save because there is no property editor for it, it is
logged at ERROR.  Since this is a normal and expected situation, it
should be logged at DEBUG.

-dain