geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] How do we get help with testing?
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:40:33 GMT
This is a great idea.  Running the TCK is a huge pain for us and we
have a very small matrix right now (2 version of geronimo * 1
platform * 1 Java VM).

I was chatting with David Blevins about this yesterday, and he
suggested that we make this a full subproject.  The subproject could
mange TCK and integration testing, hourly builds, nightly releases,
daily performance tests with trade and spec and so on.  We could
create the supproject using the TCK build tree, the scripts tree, and
itests modules.

What do you think?

-dain