geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Attacking M5
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:30:43 GMT
LAST ISSUES

   - Easy switching from Jetty -> Tomcat
   - Snapshots (Javamail & Axis=>Dims, jUDDI & Scout=>Geir,
ServiceMix=>Hiram, tmpOrb=>Dain)
   - Version number of some sort in the schemas?

Is there anything else people think *must* be there to ship?

THE FINAL STUFF

Again, we have to run the TCK on the final binary.   It would be
great if we could cut the final release by Wednesday and be finished
TCK testing by Friday.  To get there we will have the standard
checklist of stuff to do:

  1. clean the jira
  2. create release notes
  3. update readme files
  4. Change the version number in etc/project.properties and the plugins
  5. Create our tag
  6. Cut and sign the binary and source distributions

Then it's just test and vote, both take two days and can be done at
the same time.

Any details I've missed?

-David