geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logo contest question
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:42:14 GMT
This was an action item for me to get started, but here we go. :)

There are a few things I think we need to do.

First, we should get input from the Apache Public Relations Committee
as to what guidelines they are enforcing for logos, if they have any.

Then I believe that we should

1) Have a deadline for any logo candidates (like a week...)

2) Based on the guidelines, winnow out any contributions that we
wouldn't accept.  I think anything is fair game as long as it would
be in line with what the ASF allows.

3) Hold a vote on our logo - again, for a period of a week...

geir

geirm@apache.org