geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [Results] Re: [vote] Declare M5 a certified release?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:44:19 GMT
It's only been a day and a half, and I guess we should leave the
window open another 1.5 days for any complaints or further support,
but if none are heard, then we unanimously want to call this our
certified release.

+1 : geir, jeremy, alan, bruce (as long as it's Jetty & Tomcat),
jacek, david jencks, dims, dain, John

Matt raised a good issue about the message we want to send.  Any
comments?  (can someone start a separate thread if so?)

geir

geirm@apache.org