geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r289835 - /geronimo/branches/v1_0_M4-QA/
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:21:43 GMT
On Sep 19, 2005, at 6:36 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> I agree with Geir in that I think that we should have kept the
> branch; even though it is widely accepted that we will not extend
> it with a patch, it's just good form to do things in a consistent
> standard way.

Well given that Geir was wrong about the loosing/hiding history, do
you still want an entry listed in tags and branches for the same
code.  I personally think this is a bad idea especially in light of
the "widely accepted [understanding] that we will not extend it with
a patch".  It will just confuse users (including myself).

-dain