geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M5 - 24hr notice of branch
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:01:54 GMT
Special request from the Maven team:

those doing deployment to java-repository using jar:deploy (this does not
affect normal users), please ensure you are using maven-artifact-plugin
1.5.2 or above.

If you are using 1.1-beta-2, it comes with the latest version.

If you are using 1.0.2, you must install it. You can check what you have
with maven --info.

To install:
maven plugin:download -DartifactId=maven-artifact-plugin -DgroupId=maven
-Dversion=1.5.2

The reason for doing this is that all ${versions}, %entities and <extend />
elements will be properly resolved so the POM will be complete, and will
enable Geronimo for transitive dependencies for Maven 2.x users - this is
especially important if there are any new spec JARs going up.

Thanks! If I can help any further, please let me know.

Cheers,
Brett