geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat, logging, admin portlet, and GBeans
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:50:09 GMT
thanks!

Not that I know much about this, but your design looks fine to me.  I
might suggest warning the user somehow if there is more than one
WebManager so they know they are missing half the picture and can take
steps to turn off the other container.  I agree supporting multiple
simultaneous web managers is a very low priority (if indeed > 0).

thanks
david jencks