geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Weird JIRA problem for Geronimo Devtools (but we suspect there may be others...)
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:58:14 GMT
We seem to have a weird problem where JIRA issues "disappear".

If you look at

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS

you can see there are 9 total issues at the moment - 5 open
(GERONIMODEVTOOLS-1,2,3,4,6), 1 resolved (11) , and 3 closed (5, 9, 10)

Where is 7 and 8?

They exist and are closed, but don't show up.  Experimenting with
others (that weren't visible earlier today), we found that if we
touch and update, they appear.  We left #7 and #8 as examples for
someone to look at.

Are there any known issues?

geir

geirm@apache.org