geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Geronimo welcomes Matt "DayTrader" Hogstrom as our newest committer
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:41:17 GMT
The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Matt Hogstrom as our
newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued
great work on the DayTrader benchmark application.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for
problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing
these problems.  He also, strangely, is interested in finalizing the
logo contest :)  He's also a committer on TranQL and OpenEJB, so his
ability to cause havoc and disruption in the larger Geronimo
community is broad and deep!

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
help foster these values in others.

Congratulations,

The Apache Geronimo PMC

geirm@apache.org