geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: More Build Questions?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:41:12 GMT
It is my understanding that an manageable attribute is defined as an
attribute *not* tagged as non-manageable for which we have a property
editor for the type.  If we don't have a property editor, it isn't an
error; it simply was never a manageable attribute.

Of course my understanding of the definition of "manageable
attribute" maybe wrong.

-dain